The latest images of the forthcoming new Walt Disney World Swan Reserve Resort have just been released, and it’s exciting to see this fabulous-looking expansion of the highly popular Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort nearing completion.
The Reserve is a 14-story tower boutique hotel adjacent to the existing twin-center resort, with its extensive facilities, and it is due to open September 1. It will feature 349 rooms, including 151 suites, as well as a swish rooftop restaurant and lounge, and all rooms will have floor-to-ceiling windows for expansive views.
“Guests of the new Walt Disney World Swan Reserve will truly have an experience like nothing else, thanks to a location that’s like nowhere else,” said Area General Manager Sean Verney. “With its relaxing atmosphere, 151 well-appointed suites with stunning views, it really is the perfect complement to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, providing even more options to experience a magical getaway.”
Other features will include:
• Grab-n-go cafe
• Scenic pool area with an elevated deck and fire pit
• State-of-the-art fitness center
• More than 15,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including 2 ballrooms and 12 meeting rooms
• More than 13,000 sq. ft. of outdoor event space
• Business Center
• Unique Walt Disney World Resort benefits, including complimentary transportation to all four theme parks and Disney Springs for entertainment, shopping, and dining
Bookings are now open on https://www.marriott.com/…/mcokc-walt-disney-world…/.