Disney Springs is a massive re-imagination of Downtown Disney that roughly doubled the size of the existing area, with more dining, shopping and entertainment options. It's destined to be truly amazing place featuring an eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment that will have you wondering where the day went. With over 150 different stores, restaurants and entertainment venues planned, Disney Springs features 4 distinct neighborhoods - The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center - all built around bubbling 'mouse made' springs.
Photos of Disney Springs
Using the latest technology, Disney has taken the headache out of hunting down your parking space. Just follow the green arrows and you’re there. Oh, and did we mention that the parking is totally free? That’s just WAY cool!
Have a boatload of fun with a ride in an Amphicar. These iconic vehicles from the 1960s, that drive on land and float in the water, have been painstakingly restored and are ready for a one of a kind voyage in the lake around Downtown Disney. The $125 cost includes at 20-minute ride with a Car Captain and seating up to three guests.
Set sail for a dining experience unlike anywhere else in Orlando. The Boathouse is the area’s newest upscale restaurant that offers an extensive menu showcasing steaks, chops, fresh seafood and a raw bar. Serious steak lovers will want to gnaw on the Tomahawk Long Bone Rib Chop for Two!
Celebrity Chef Masaharu Morimoto, known for his appearances on Iron Chef America, is opening a one-of-a-kind dining experience this fall. Morimoto Asia will be the Japanese master chef’s first pan-Asian restaurant, providing flavors from across Asia with unique exhibition kitchens showcasing the continent’s traditions.
STK will be a modern steakhouse mixed with the ambiance of a sleek lounge and emphasizing a social and fun environment. The vibrant, lively scene will offer guests fine dining, signature cocktails, and a DJ playing eclectic music nightly and will include the only rooftop-dining venue at Disney Springs.
An aviation-themed lounge, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is straight out of a scene from “Raiders of the Lost Ark” and features unique cocktails – such as the “Hovito Mojito” and small plates – such as “Air Pirates Everything Pretzels.”
Grab a sweet treat at a unique bakery with savory offerings and an all-vegan and gluten-free menu. Erin McKenna’s Bakery is a New York favorite that features a full selection of award-winning donuts, cupcakes, cookies, bagels with vegan butter, and other delicious items daily.
Adjacent to the Characters in Flight balloon and donning a unique Lemongrass roof is a coffee utopia – twice the size of an average Starbucks. Guests can grab a hot beverage and enjoy a snack while taking the waterfront view.
Enthusiasts of famed characters from Marvel Studios will find their favorite super hero merchandise, including action figures, collectibles, apparel, costumes and accessories at the new Super Hero Headquarters.
- The Art of Shaving – A boutique retail offering that sells high-end shaving supplies
- Apex by Sunglass Hut – A first-of-its-kind sunglass store with best selection of sport performance and lifestyle eyewear.
- Chapel Hats – A fashion forward shop that specializes in an assortment of hats for guests of all ages.
- Havaianas – A Brazilian-based shoe store that offers fashionable flip flops made with the highest quality rubber – with hundreds of styles to choose from.
- Sanuk – Innovative, fun and comfortable footwear with more than 175 designs is available at this 1,000-square-foot venue.
- Sound Lion – A new retail concept that offers the latest technology in headphones, docking stations, wireless music players and other products.
- Erwin Pearl – Specializing in fashion jewelry and accessories, Erwin Pearl features hand-painted French enamels, 22k gold plating, sterling silver and freshwater pearls.