Disney’s My Magic Plus – APPLICABLE FOR UK/IRELAND RESIDENTS ONLY
MyMagic+ ‐ A super new way for Guests to make the most of their visit!
The goal of MyMagic+ is to make it easier to create the dream Disney visit – from selecting a time to ride favorite attractions in advance … to a guide that simplifies how Guests move through the Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Parks … to the touch of a MagicBand or an RF‐enabled card that connects their plans.
What are the key components of MyMagic+ available during this testing period?
How do Guests engage with MyMagic+?
Once the reservation is confirmed, encourage your clients to log onto MyDisneyExperience.co.uk.
You will need to provide them with their confirmation number to link their reservation.
- The MyDisneyExperience.co.uk URL was developed specifically for clients of travel distributors. All your clients need to do is enter the confirmation number provided by you (the travel agent/tour operator) to link their reservation. Once they have entered the reservation number, and set up their profile, they can make FastPass+ selections, make dining reservations and if they are staying at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel, they can customize MagicBands and complete online check‐in.
- After the initial visit to set up a profile, Guests can return to MyDisneyExperience.co.uk to manage their MagicBands customization, make FastPass+ selections and dining reservations, connect with Family and Friends that may be traveling with them and make modifications to their itinerary.NEW ‐ Additional Day Guest InformationAs part of the test‐and‐adjust process for MyMagic+, Day Guests (those Guests who are not staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel) are now able to make FastPass+ selections 30 days in advance of their trip and can purchase MagicBands to link to their plans in My Disney Experience.
- Day Guests may make FastPass+ selections for each day they have admission linked in My Disney Experience starting 30 days in advance of their visit.
- While day Guests are not issued MagicBands, they may use their RF‐enabled theme park admission to enter the theme parks and redeem FastPass+ selections, or they may purchase a MagicBand and link their theme park admission to the MagicBand.
- MagicBands will be available to purchase for $12.95 plus tax at Walt Disney World Resort Park merchandise locations and at Downtown Disney®. They will be available in all seven colors – pink, blue, red, green, orange, gray and yellow.After a MagicBand is purchased, Cast Members will link the Guest’s admission media (or other RF media such as an existing MagicBand or Memory Maker card) to the retail MagicBand. If the Guest’s ticket is already linked to his/her My Disney Experience account, all of the plans, such as tickets, dining reservations and FastPass+ selections, will be seamlessly linked to their new MagicBand.Touch to pay is not available for day Guests. Only Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels who establish charging privileges upon check‐in are able to touch to pay using MagicBands or RF‐ enabled theme park tickets.As a reminder, MagicBands are available to all Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels.