Medieval Times is excited to welcome you back to the Castles! They’ve created an extensive reopening plan with direction from health experts and government officials. The focus remains on the health and safety of guests and Team Members, to ensure they exceed standards and your expectations. They are all about staying safe at Medieval Times so have a fun and unforgettable experience. Enjoy the tournament!
What to Expect
- Guests must wear a mask to enter Her Majesty’s castle.
- Contactless temperature screening will take place before entering the castle
You are welcome to enjoy the Castle and are asked to please stay at a sword’s length from your fellow Royals. To create a safe and comfortable environment, each Castle will follow local state guidelines for limited guest capacity.
- Once inside the Grand Ceremonial Arena and ready for feasting, they will ensure a minimum of 6 feet between parties for extra elbow room and rigorous cheering!
- Guests will be seated only with people booked under the same reservation. To ensure that you, your friends, and your family are booked under the same reservation, please include all guests when booking or contact Medieval Times at firstname.lastname@example.org to add guests to an existing reservation. Should your group size be larger than local seating restrictions allow, they will provide multiple seating sections adjacent to one another.
- Protect your kingdom by keeping your family together. They’ve placed markers throughout Her Majesty’s halls to remind you about distancing while you explore the Castle.
Highest Standards of Cleanliness
The Management Team and dedicated “Cleanliness Crew” will ensure that:
- Her Majesty’s Castle is cleaned thoroughly through the day and night.
- All high-touch areas are disinfected multiple times per show.
- Digital beverage menus accessible through smartphones and disposable table cards are used at each show to minimize contact.
Health and Safety
- All Team Members will have a health and temperature check prior to the start of each shift.
- All team members will wear a mask at all times and Team Members handling food or drinks will wear gloves.
- All guests over six years old will have a temperature check prior to entering the Castle and must wear a mask/face covering. If any guest’s temperature is over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, the entire group will be asked to reschedule.
- All guests will walk over sanitation floor mats to clean their shoes as they enter the Castle. Hand sanitizer is conveniently located throughout the Castle.
- All Team Members will receive ongoing training on new health and safety guidelines.
It is their honor to provide you with an unforgettable experience of revelry, feasting, and fun! The health and safety of their Royal Guests and Her Majesty’s Court are extremely important to them.
- Service is at the heart of what they do. Although it might feel a bit different, it is their honor to entertain you with the authentic tournament you’ve loved for decades.
- They have a new process to welcome guests into the Castle with minimal contact.
- Additional time will be granted for the entry and exit of the Grand Ceremonial Arena.
- Upon request, disposable silverware and straws will be available.
- The Show Cast will not be signing autographs after the show to protect valued guests and Team Members.
- A promise you’ll leave with a memory that will last a lifetime!
Staying safe at Medieval Times is their number one priority. So, add a classic dinner show adventure to your new vacation today!