Shiver me timbers mates and sign me up – tis true! The new Pirate Island Hotel is opening at LEGOLAND Florida in the Spring of 2020. The third fully themed accommodation on offer at the very popular theme park will be 5 stories tall, featuring 150 rooms for you and your entire crew.
Great Amenities & Pirate Theming
There’s going to be a big new family pool with a massive pool deck surrounding it. Best of all there be treasure chests in every room and there be ACTUAL treasure in them! Be sure to tell the parents that FREE breakfast for mates big and small is also included.
Super Cool Pirate Rooms
Opening Spring 2020, the Pirate Island Hotel will be located adjacent to the five-gazillion star LEGOLAND Hotel, and that means just 130 kid-steps from LEGOLAND’s front gates! Visiting buccaneers will see their wildest dreams come to life and enjoy the vacationing pirate’s life with all kinds of cool amenities and fun activities.
- Fully-themed pirate rooms (each equipped with a prize-filled treasure chest)
- FREE family breakfast to get you ready for a big day at LEGOLAND Florida’s theme park or water park
- Kid-friendly nightly entertainment to continue the fun
- Awesome costume character meet & greets
- Plenty of photo opportunities with our very own pirate ship
- Interactive LEGO® build activities with our very own Model Builders
So when you are planning your vacations, keep this new and exciting accommodation in mind at LEGOLAND Florida