Guests can safely beat the heat with ice-cold craft beers, premium cocktails, frozen drinks, and exclusive SeaWorld Coca-Cola Freestyle® flavors at SeaWorld’s new Glacier Bar. Catch all the sports action on multiple big screens in shaded comfort at this spacious outdoor bar—perfect for social distancing. Located next to Wild Arctic with breathtakingly perfect 360-degree views of SeaWorld’s upcoming coaster, Ice Breaker, the new artic-themed Glacier Bar at SeaWorld is the coolest place in all of Orlando to take a break and will be open during park operating hours beginning October 24.
In addition to a wide selection of beer and cocktail options, the bar will offer several unique food and beverage items from an all-new chef and mixologist created exclusive Glacier Bar menu including:
- Handcrafted specialty flatbread pizzas including Truffle Veggie and BBQ Chicken, all-new Bacon and Cheddar Beef Sliders, and more fun culinary surprises made fresh to order and safely delivered straight to your seat
- The unique ‘adult’ take on a time-honored treat – homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches served with a frosty seasonal Yuengling Hershey’s Porter for a distinctly fun way to cool down that is only available at SeaWorld Orlando
- Mixologist created and inspired specialty cocktails, including our new favorite “The Glacier” made with small-batch Icelandic glacial water vodka, extra cold frozen favorites with a distinctly Orlando twist like the “Orlando Vice” and fresh cocktails on draft including a new specialty Sparkling Mojito and Spicy Pineapple Margarita
- A range of refreshing “ICEE” products, with specialty and exclusive beverages
- Coca-Cola Freestyle® machines offering exclusive flavors only available at SeaWorld made specifically for our park’s most iconic attractions including Ice Breaker, Antarctica, and Mako. Glacier Bar is the only place to get these amazing flavors on this side of the Arctic!
And for a limited time only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, guests can enjoy happy hour during special times at Glacier Bar, and Pass Members who visit NOW will receive an exclusive Ice Breaker color-changing Pilsner souvenir with the purchase of a draft beer or frozen cocktail. This new artic-themed Glacier Bar at SeaWorld really is the coolest around.
In addition to amazing food and beverage offerings, Glacier Bar is also the only place to get exclusive pre-release Ice Breaker The Ride merchandise. A portion of the sales of select products from this exclusive area will also be donated to SeaWorld’s conservation partner, the Alaska SeaLife Center. Dedicated to marine research, education, and wildlife response, the mission and commitment of the Alaska SeaLife Center closely match that of SeaWorld Orlando, making them a perfect partner to help educate guests about the Arctic and its inhabitants.
Opening during the parks’ popular Craft Beer Festival, which takes place through November 1, Glacier Bar will offer beverage samples redeemable with the Festival’s tasting lanyards. Check out the full Glacier Bar menu HERE. So check out the new artic-themed Glacier Bar at SeaWorld. You won’t regret it.
SeaWorld Orlando is committed to the health and safety of our guests, employees, and the animals in our care. The park has worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants, and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health, and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19. SeaWorld Orlando is excited to continue to provide our guests with fun, inspiring, and memorable experiences while addressing important health and safety needs during this time. For detailed information about the measures that guests can expect when visiting the resort, including key operational changes, visit Seaworld.com/orlando/park-info/park-safety.