It’s that time of year where we are all screaming about the not to be missed Halloween events of the year and how could we do a write up without a special slot for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
If you’ve been before, you know it’s a special evening event with some super sweet treats!
The perfect all round family evening without the horror like you find at the other Halloween events in Orlando. The perfect ‘boo bash’ for all ages!
As always this is a separately ticketed event – your day ticket does not include admission to the night-time event, meaning plan your days wisely as Magic Kingdom does close early on event days.
This year kicks off on August 11th and will run on select nights until November 1st. These tickets are selling like hot cakes this year, do book in advance to avoid disappointment as year after year we see huge amounts of sold out dates! We try to keep on top of availability but ask that you do check the availability calendar before booking.
The best bit of the night – TRICK OR TREAT runs throughout the park so be ready to take those bags full of goodies home with you!
It’s is completely encouraged to join the party in costume! There are a few guidelines which must be adhered to…these are age specific too. For 13 and under – all costumes are allowed to be worn and some masked costumes as long as they aren’t affecting vision. For those 14 and above –
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any props or accessories that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (for example, full-length Princess dresses)
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Costume headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Costume masks of any kind may not be worn.
A super cool highlight of the night is the amazing photo pass experiences on offer – some extra magical touches thrown in to really bring those pics to life!
Obviously, we save the best for last and so do Disney, finish your evening with Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular hosted by Jack Skellington watch the sky come to life with the firework show!
To buy tickets… hit the link
That’s your round up from me! Have a great weekend!