Get ready to unlock your “inner ninja” on select weekends in May at LEGO NINJAGO Days at LEGOLAND! During this limited-time event, guests can embark on an exciting journey to master elemental powers all while meeting exclusive LEGO NINJAGO characters, enjoying ninja-themed shows, savoring tasty treats, and participating in fun activities to “become the ninja.” And guess what? LEGO NINJAGO Days is included in general admission at the Theme Park built for kids.
Get ready to strike your best ninja pose and snap a selfie with the Elemental Masters such as Nya, Lloyd, Zane, P.I.X.A.L., and Master Wu!
We have warrior-ready shows to transform you and your family to elemental masters! The Dojo comes to life with impressive kicking, spinning, and tumbling when Elemental Masters returns to the LEGO City Stage.
Test your ninja moves during the enhanced School of Spinjitzu ninja training academy and get ready to embrace the rhythmic forces of nature in a live drumming show, Earth Beats.
Throughout the day, you can also unlock your LEGO brick building skills by helping complete a giant cobra build or taking part in the Good vs. Evil competition build.
During each event day, young ninjas can collect special elemental power stickers to master their ninja skills through interactive experiences all leading to the ultimate skills test with Master Wu in the brand-new show, Ceremony of the Elements.
At the end of each event day, guests can gather in Funtown to complete their training to “become the ninja” and celebrate in a festive ceremony along with all their favorite NINJAGO friends!
And don’t worry, ninjas! You can fuel up for this fun-filled time with the best ninja snacks only available during the event:
• Master Wu’s Spicy Korean BBQ Chicken Sandwich – Build your strength with Master Wu’s favorite meal – a spicy Korean BBQ chicken sandwich served with spicy mayo, homemade pickled cucumbers on a brioche Bun.
• Ninja Warrior Chicken Wings – Become the Ninja with tasty chicken wings marinated in secret ninja spices and tossed in a sweet teriyaki BBQ.
• Taste of Zen – Recharge with a refreshing hibiscus berry kombucha lemonade mixed with a hint of ginger, agave syrup, and frozen berries – all with a beautiful orchid on top!
• P.I.X.A.L’s Panna Cotta with Berries – P.I.X.A.L is excited to share her favorite treat with her fellow ninjas – a sweet coconut-ginger panna cotta topped with soft berries and lychee.
• NINJA Star Ice Cream – Enjoy every ninja’s favorite sweet – ice cream! This chocolate and vanilla soft serve swirl is topped with Ninja sprinkles and a Ninja Star!
And that’s not all! LEGO NINJAGO universe has expanded like never before in our brand-new LEGO NINJAGO-themed guest rooms at LEGOLAND Hotel. Guests can immerse themselves in rooms fit for families of five alongside artwork of popular LEGO® NINJAGO® heroes such as Kai, Nya, and Master Wu. Families can “go ninja go” book their ultimate LEGO NINJAGO sleepover HERE.
LEGO NINJAGO Days runs Saturdays and Sundays, April 30 – May 1, 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Located 45 minutes from Orlando and Tampa, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort is the ultimate vacation destination for families with kids. The resort includes an interactive, 150-acre theme park with more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions inspired by popular LEGO® brands and characters, LEGOLAND Water Park, and three uniquely themed accommodations.