Get ready for your visit to Gatorland® in Orlando this summer. Don’t forget to have the Gatorland Top 10 List in your back pocket:
1. Ride The Stompin’ Gator Off-Road Adventure
2. Fly Above Alligators on the Screamin’ Gator Zip Line
3. Come face to face with White Alligators. Gatorland has 6 of these rare animals.
4. Feed giant alligators at Adventure Hour
5. Watch great shows that include Gator Jumparoo and Up-close Encounters
6. Touch and feed 3 of the Largest Tortoise Species in the world
7. Meet giant crocodiles in Jungle Crocs of the World
8. Photograph exotic wild birds nesting and raising their young in the Alligator Breeding Marsh
9. Beat the heat with the after-hours Gator Night Shine experience to see glowing eyes and hear bellows of the Gatorland alligators at dusk. During the day, beat the heat at the Gator Gully Splash Park.
10. Take your picture inside the historic Gatorland Gator Mouth entrance.
Gatorland is a 100-acre theme park combining Old Florida charm with exciting experiences, exhibits, and entertainment. Originally opened as a roadside attraction in 1949, the park is celebrating its 70th Anniversary this year. Today, it provides affordably-priced family fun featuring thousands of alligators and crocodiles, breeding marsh with observation tower, free-flight aviary, nature walk, petting zoo, educational wildlife programs, award-winning gift shop, Florida’s best train ride, Gator Gully Splash Park, on-site restaurant and one-of-a-kind shows including Gator Jumparoo and Up-close Encounters. Popular adventure experiences inside the park include the Screamin’ Gator Zipline and Stompin’ Gator Off-Road adventure.