Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
The most magical holiday tradition returns to Magic Kingdom park select nights November 9 to December 22, 2023!
It features some fabulous holiday entertainment including a parade, dance parties, character meet-and-greets, and complimentary treat stations. The event runs from 7:00 pm to midnight, but party guests can enter starting from 4:00 pm. Entrance to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party requires a separate ticket from regular general admission.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party features some exclusive Disney holiday entertainment, with “snow” falling on Main Street, complimentary food treats for all the family, the chance to see the main man Santa Claus, and so much more! On party nights the Christmas Parade runs twice featuring all your favorite Disney characters.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party also features Meet & Greet opportunities with characters who don’t regularly appear in the parks. The list likely includes Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington, and Sally, in addition to other characters who may be available at other locations and events. Princesses who often meet solo tend to appear at the parties side by side with their princes. And of course Mickey and Minnie are there, in special attire for the event.
The Happily Ever After fireworks show will not take place on nights when Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is held. Instead, guests are treated to Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Show. Minnie herself hosts this show full of Disney characters and music featuring fireworks, projections, and other special effects.
Disney’s Jollywood Nights
A brand new holiday event is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Besides exclusive after-hours access to many of your favorite Magic Kingdom rides, there will be loads of new entertainment and numerous Disney character meet ‘n’ greets.
Jollywood Night Shows:
Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy will be very special guests at Theater of the Stars along with some of their Disney friends including Princess Tiana and Belle singing “As Long as There’s Christmas.”
“What’s This: Tim Burton’s Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-along” will transform the Hyperion Theater into a twistedly festive sing-along featuring “What’s This” and “Kidnapping Sandy Claus” songs.
Disney Jollywood Nights Zones:
- As you enter the party a DJ spinning a mix of holiday tunes welcomes you.
- Commissary Lane comes to life with a lively Latin Street Fair.
- Echo Lake will be home to Powerline Max (Goofy’s son), as well as Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, and Phineas and Ferb.
- Two limited-capacity entertainment experiences – a jazz lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby and an other-worldly soiree at The Hollywood Tower Hotel Courtyard.
- Meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and the rest of the iconic gang in Animation Courtyard on a hot set with holiday props.
- Frozone from The Incredibles makes a frosty environment along Pixar Place