Oh my goodness – can this really be happening? Why wait for a cool yule when you can get going in July! The Marketplace at Disney Springs is planning a limited-time promotion based on the Christmas holiday season.This height of summer celebration will be held July 15th through July 30th and will really get you in the Christmas Spirit – if you’re up for that already!
Here’s some of what’s on offer:
• Meet Summer Santa — he’s dressed for July-in-Florida conditions, so hopefully thats shorts and flip flops…. otherwise hot and panting Santa will be around for photo opportunities from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
• A DJ will play Christmas favorites, and there will of course be holiday face-painting designs at Enjoy Your Face.
• Dockside Margaritas will feature the Snowflake Margarita and the Starbucks on the Marketplace side will break out its holiday-themed drinks
• There will be yummy gingerbread crepes on offer at AristoCrepes, gingerbread cookies at Amorette’s Patisserie; and more gingerbread cookies at Disney’s Candy Cauldron. Slightly more healthy options include Santa Mickey and Minnie specialty apples.
• Disney’s Days of Christmas store is already there year-round, so they are all set to go!
• “Even the Disney Springs fountains will be decked for the season,” says the official Disney Blog.