This October, add not-so-scary chills to your day of theme park thrills & experience the spooky, kooky fun of Brick or Treat, LEGOLAND’s most popular event! Experience the event’s signature candy trail, Halloween shows & enjoy spooktacular sweets PLUS new characters at the ultimate LEGO Halloween party — all included with regular day admission.
· Entertainment including a Tale of Pirates’ Cove fireworks, The Groovin’ Graveyard, A Candy-Coated Curse, The Jammin’ Jacks, and Monster Bash Dance Party.
· Meet LEGO Witch, Rock and Roll Frankenstein, Mad Scientist, Lord Vampyre, Mummy, and LEGO Spider Lady.
· Participate in LEGO activities such as Bigsy Bricksy Spider Build, candy cane scavenger hunt, and scarecrow super brick build.
Brick or Treat at LEGOLAND is becoming a family tradition with local Floridians, and it could become one with your family too. It is fun for the entire family, so add it to your vacation must-do list!
If you don’t want the fun to stop there, come back in April 2020 and stay at the brand new LEGOLAND Pirate Island Hotel! The rooms are separated into a room for the big kids, and the kid-kids. In other words, adults and kids. In-room treasure hunts, exclusive characters experiences and even a TV for the kids to watch all of their favorite LEGO movies!
Book now and be among the first to stay!
- FREE! Feast on a hearty family-style breakfast each day of your stay
- Walk the plank at the resort-style pool
- Party with Pirates after dark with indoor play areas, pirate-themed shows and entertainment
- Play with LEGO and build your very own complimentary souvenir with our Master Builders
- Feed your crew (or wet your whistle) at the new Shipwreck Restaurant and Smuggler’s Bar