|Child Price (4-12)
Sat on a unique angle along International Drive is ‘WonderWorks’. A multi-storey building that has everything from a full-on ‘Laser-Tag’ war, to a café unleashing a Tornado! Enjoy the madness that is WonderWorks with experiments & phenomena & interactions a-plenty for an attraction that has been ‘stand-alone’ in Orlando for over 20 years.
With over 100 fun and interactive activities for visitors of all ages, WonderWorks has some of the most imaginative displays and exhibits anywhere in the USA. Some of the highlights include:
Climb up to 36ft high on this 3-story glow-in-the-dark adventure, with over 20 different obstacles including suspension bridges, swinging beams, lily pads and lots more!
Transcend time, space and imagination in this incredible theatre experience which combines 3D film with special effects and full motion seating, from subtle sensations to intense vibrations – plus loads of action and adventure!
Compete against your opponents inside a huge blacklit maze as you outplay, outlast and outshoot the other players! Laser Tag combines innovative technology and fast-paced excitement, featuring more than 10,000 square feet of action and arcade fun in the WonderWorks basement!
* Virtual Sports - A 3-dimensional world that’s completely generated by computer.
* Earthquake Simulator – Hold on tight as you find out what a 5.3 earthquake actually feels like.
* Global VR - Place yourself in the Desert War and move on to victory in this virtual combat!
* WonderWall - Create a 3D impression of your entire body by pressing into this wall made of 40,000 pins.
* Land the Space Shuttle - Experience first-hand the challenge and skill that’s needed to make the landing.
* Astronaut Training Challenge – Spin 360 degrees on a gyro.
* Bubble Lab – Make huge bubbles that cover your body.
This ticket is a single admission that will include ALL WonderWorks exhibits, the 4-D Theater, Laser Tag and the Glow-In-The-Dark Ropes Course. Closed toed shoes are required for the ropes course.