Witness the dazzling skills of the world’s best basketball players as Orlando Magic take on the most exciting teams from the NBA!
From slam dunks, high octane tricks and spectacular three pointers on the court, through to cheerleaders, a half-time entertainment show and more, off it, the action never stops!
The basketball game is just one part of the Orlando Magic experience; there’s loads more to enjoy for visitors of all ages:
• Get there early for the epic FAN FEST! The party starts 2 hours before each home game with live music, interactive games, prizes and giveaways.
• The spectacular half-time performances are just as captivating as the main event, with dancers, acrobatics and more!
• Little ones can have fun in Stuff’s Magic Castle play area, named after the team’s colourful dragon mascot! Kids can take pictures with Stuff before the game and even practice shooting their own mini-hoops.
• Continue the celebrations in The Kia Center’s stylish bar areas; the outdoor terrace at ‘Ronas & ‘Ritas, or the rooftop bar at ONE80 Grey Goose Lounge.
• After all Sunday games, fans get the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show off their basketball skills by taking a shot on-court!
Duration: Games last approximately three hours
Sit close to the action at an Orlando Magic game in the Ultimate seats! Located only 5-7 rows from the court, these seats have amazing views and put you close to the NBA players. Ultimate seats come with access to our exclusive Fields Ultimate lounge, which includes all-inclusive food and beverage (soda, beer, and wine) throughout the game. Food and beverage service starts an hour and a half before tip-off, so come early and enjoy dinner in the lounge before the game.