Let us fight the crazy race day traffic for you.Witness the final race of the NASCAR regular season. Entrance into the Daytona International Speedway - home of the Daytona 500Free pickup from Designated Location
Come join the celebration with the stars of the NASCAR Cup Series. This 160-lap, 400-mile bumper to bumper action filled event has been known for its close finishes and high speed high-density crashes however added to that the Coke Zero 400 will now have an added layer and excitement and carry even more importance on the NASCAR schedule. The 160-lap, 400-mile race will provide one last opportunity for drivers to qualify for the NASCAR playoffs. Every competitor who has not previously secured a playoff spot can clinch with a victory in the Coke Zero Sugar 400. In addition, every finishing position could impact whether or not a driver will earn a coveted spot in the NASCAR playoffs.
Guests will be provided with round-trip guided transportation from a list of designated free pickup locations in the Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney, and Lake Buena Vista areas to the Daytona International Speedway. Once there they will receive all necessary tickets for the event and a way to get in contact with their tour guide if needed. The day tour lasts approximately 12 hours with the departure time being determined based upon the completion of the races. Pick-ups are scheduled between 1 – 2pm in Central Florida.
This is the best way to watch the races! Our tour guests for the NASCAR races come back year after year to travel with us - the packages are highly recommended.
The perfect seats - There isn't a bad seat in the house as the brand-new stadium offers dynamic sightlines and stunning views that rival those of race team spotters. Race fans everywhere will enjoy wide and more comfortable seats, so even guests that choose packages with value seats will be assured a good view.
The ultimate experience for any race fan, Sprint FANZONE gives you exclusive look into the NASCAR garages, autograph sessions and more! Be sure to get a wristband to enjoy an up-close look at pre-race & driver introductions.
Whether you're a hardcore race fan who wants to see the inner workings of the garage, or you’re a fun-loving fan who’s here to let the good times roll, the Sprint FANZONE is where the world's greatest race fans can get right to the heart of the world's most iconic racetrack - this is an option that is not to be missed.
WIFI - Daytona International Speedway will provide FREE Wi-Fi coverage throughout the facility, including the stadium concourses, Midway, campgrounds and Sprint FANZONE.
Starting with a walk on the trioval and a signature on the famed start/finish line, the pageantry of pre-race will be topped off as the drivers gather for pre-race introductions and we recommend you purchase a package that includes Fanzone tickets. See the garages, watch live music performances plus much more in this area at the heart of the track.
New Features of the Stadium
With five massive fan injectors and 11 neighborhoods located along the front stretch, the expansive new stadium seating is the most fan-friendly in all of racing. Custom bars, retail and dining areas, along with dozens of video screens are located throughout the facility.
We are waiting a confirmed start time for the race, this is usually announced around May, but they believe that currently it will be 7.30pm.
Departs Pick Up Locations at approx. 1 – 2.00PM
Arrive at Daytona International Speedway approx. 16:00 PM – traffic dependent
Drop off back to the guest’s pick up location following race finish or stoppage. We depart D.I.S. approx. 1 hour after race finish.
Please note, in cases of a race delay, Gray Line Buses are held at Daytona International Speedway until the race is officially called off by NASCAR officials. Buses are locked and closed down during this time to allow the drivers to be in an active 'off duty' status in case of long delays.
If race is called off due to weather, admission tickets will work on the next arranged date. Transportation back to Daytona International Speedway is charged at a discounted fee and can be reserved directly through your Gray Line Orlando guide.
DAYTONA SPEEDWAY ENTRANCE POLICY
GATE POLICIES - Fans are allowed to bring in their own food and beverages to every racing event.
All Fans are allowed to leave and re-enter by showing their valid ticket or credential.
Smoking areas are located inside the venue. Smoking is not allowed in the seating areas.
In order to provide everyone with a safe environment, the following policies will be in effect:
All items brought through any Venue Admission Gate will be subject to inspection.
UNOH Fanzone abides by these same policies.
Outside food, beverages, and soft-sided coolers are prohibited in any of the hospitality areas.
Daytona International Speedway is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
The following items are ALLOWED into the frontstretch seating areas:
One soft side bag or cooler, no larger than 14 x 14 x 14 inches
· Purses, camera cases, and diaper bags qualify as soft-sided bags.
· Coolers this size are typically branded to hold 24-36 cans of Coca-Cola or other beverages.
· Coolers may have a single wall removable plastic liner.
· Coolers may be packed with ice cubes or ice packs. Dry ice is not allowed.
· Coolers with wheels and telescopic handles within the 14x14x14 dimensions are allowed.
One lightweight backpack, cinch or duffle bag that is no larger than 17 inches in length.
· The item can be solid or clear.
· Backpacks with wheels and telescoping handles within the 17 inch dimensions are allowed.
Other ALLOWED items:
· Cameras, binoculars, scanners and headsets (these items may be worn over the neck, on the belt, in a bag or carried separately).
· iPads, tablets and laptop computers
· Factory-made Selfie Sticks
· Personal cups and thermoses (i.e. YETI, RTIC, Ozark, S'well).
· Seat cushions without metal components and carried separately are allowed (seat cushions with zippers or pockets will be reviewed on an individual basis).
· Blankets and additional clothing
· Bug spray, sunscreen, and sunblock in aerosol, gel, or liquid forms
· Service animals
· Cigarettes and lighters
· Strollers are allowed to enter the Admission Gates, but are NOT allowed into the seating areas (Stroller storage areas are located at Guest Services Booths inside the venue).
Flags are allowed, as long as they follow the guidelines:
· Flags may not obstruct another fan's view of the racing activities
· No flag poles; only Nationality flags attached to a pencil-sized wooden stick are allowed.
The following items are NOT ALLOWED and MAY NOT be left around any Admission Gates:
· Weapons (Firearms, knives, etc.) and all other items restricted by Local, State or Federal laws.
· Fireworks, laser pointers, noise makers, and air horns.
· Umbrellas, flag poles, brooms or any items of a similar description
· Homemade Selfie Sticks
· Hard-sided coolers (Styrofoam, plastic, metal, etc.)
· Any soft-sided bags or coolers larger than the allowed 14x14x14 inch dimensions
· Any backpacks, cinch bags, or duffle bags larger than the allowed 17 inches in length
· Glass or ceramic of any kind
· Tripods and monopods that are either solid or collapsible
· Illegal substances of any kind
· Seat cushions with metal components
· Collapsible chairs
· Drones - UAVs, RPAs, or UASs
· Frisbees, balloons, beach balls, or any other projectile
· Hoverboards, skateboards, roller skates or bicycles (lockable bike rack is located outside each admission gate).
· Clothing with obscenities or offensive language
· Dry Ice
· All other items may be refused after being deemed inappropriate or unsafe at the discretion of Daytona International Speedway management.
Any of the above items are subject to change without notice.
To expedite entrance into the facility, guests are encouraged to follow these procedures:
Arrive at the Gates as early as possible.
Have your bags open prior to inspection.
Bring your items in a clear bag to speed up the checking process.
Unauthorized Item Check-In
On major event days, information booths at designated Gates will check in and hold certain items until post-race. Weapons, Fireworks, and hard-sided bags/coolers will not be accepted for check-in.