Crayola Experience Tickets give general admission to the facility for the entire day and you can redeem your ticket voucher at any time during your Orlando holiday. The average length of stay is 4-5 hours and the experience is open daily from 10:00am - 8:00pm *subject to change seasonally.
* Wrap it Up –Jazzberry Jam, Electric Lime, Atomic Orange, Purple Mountain's Majesty…what's your favorite Crayola color name? In this attraction you can personalize and print an authentic Crayola crayon label and wrap it around, to create your own unique Crayola crayon!
* Crayon Factory – Join Scarlet & Turk (Turquoise), our animated crayon friends, as they show you how crayons are made along with our resident Crayonologist in a live theatre show. Learn why Crayola crayons are so special as well as discover some little known facts about the world’s most iconic colorful tools.
* Modeling Madness – Sculpt colorful creations using Crayola Model Magic compound – you can roll it, mold it and even blend and swirl your own colors. Take your molded creations to the next level with Model Magic accessories. Add bright & silly feet to create a stompin’ monster or swirl & press into charms for a fashionable new accessory.
* Colossal Caddy – Visit this popular classic, a giant caddy that holds thousands of crayons. It’s a coloring experience for kids young & old!
* Be a Star – Everyone is a star at this coloring page photobooth! Appear in coloring page along with some of Crayola’s characters! Just like a real photobooth, becoming a coloring page is as easy as pushing a button & posing. Say Macaroni & Cheese!
* Art Alive – In this interactive room, you can create digital works of art and project them onto the wall to become part of bigger scene. But the fun doesn’t stop there! Walk up and touch your drawing to bring it to life! You can literally watch the fish you created swim away in the projected underwater seascape.
* Colour Playground – Wiggle up the melted wax tower, then bounce and splat across the paint bridge. Shimmy down the Pip Squeak marker and zigzag up the Crayola crayon while dodging and squeezing through obstacles. Slide out of the crayon box onto the chalk surface. This is sure to be a hit with kids who have energy to spare.
* Doodle in the Dark – In this interactive dark room, you can make bright marks on backlit doodle boards. Choose from several games to play on the interactive floor that responds to your motions.
* Meltdown – Welcome to an experience where you can create everything with melted wax while taking in the aroma of one of the world’s most recognizable scents. Use melted wax to paint in a whole new way! Choose from a variety of melted crayon colors to create wax art on paper.