Open daily from 10am until 8pm, subject to change seasonally, the admission ticket gives you access to a myriad of different experiences the kids can enjoy. Anything from a theatre show, personalising, modelling & even a photo booth, we’re sure the infamous Crayon’s will colour your day! Average attendance times are between 4-5 hours & wonderfully positioned within the car park at the colossal Florida Mall.
* Wrap it Up –Jazzberry Jam, Electric Lime, Atomic Orange, Purple Mountain's Majesty…which is your preferred Crayola colour? With this amazing experience, you can personalise plus print real Crayola crayon labels and wrap it around, letting you make your own Crayola crayon!
* Crayon Factory – Go with Scarlet & Turk (Turquoise), our animated crayon friends, while they show you the crayon making process with our resident Crayonologist in a live theatre show. Find out why Crayola crayons are so amazing plus discover some lesser known facts about the world’s most iconic colourful tools.
* Modeling Madness – Sculpt colourful creations using Crayola Model Magic compound – you can roll it, mould it and even blend and swirl your own colours. Take your moulded creations to the next level with Model Magic accessories. Add bright & silly feet to create a stompin’ monster or swirl & press into charms for a fashionable new accessory.
* Colossal Caddy – Visit this popular classic, a giant caddy that holds thousands of crayons. It’s a colouring experience for kids young & old!
* Be a Star – Everyone is a star at this colouring page photobooth! Appear in colouring page along with some of Crayola’s characters! Just like a real photobooth, becoming a colouring page is as easy as pushing a button & posing. Say Macaroni & Cheese!
* Art Alive – In this interactive room, you can create digital works of art and project them onto the wall to become part of a larger scene. But the fun doesn’t stop there! Walk up and touch your drawing to bring it to life! You can watch the fish you created swim away in the projected underwater seascape.
* Colour Playground – Wiggle up the melted wax tower, then bounce and splat across the paint bridge. Shimmy down the Pip Squeak marker and zigzag up the Crayola crayon while dodging and squeezing through obstacles. Slide out of the crayon box onto the chalk surface. This is sure to be a hit with kids who have the energy to spare.
* Doodle in the Dark – In this interactive dark room, you can make bright marks on backlit doodle boards. Choose from several games to play on the interactive floor that responds to your motions.
* Meltdown – Welcome to an experience where you can create everything with melted wax while taking in the aroma of one of the world’s most recognisable scents. Use melted wax to paint in a whole new way! Choose from a variety of melted crayon colours to create wax art on paper.