Drop into Bricksburg on March 27th 2018 and you can be a part of the grand opening of the LEGO® Movie™ World, LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s newest interactive, fully themed land.
It seems there’s always something new on the horizon at LEGOLAND Florida and apparently this Spring is no exception!
It’s an easy drive from Orlando and for 2-12 year olds this park is just perfect – not to mention parents and grandparents. The whole gang will love it.
The Grand Opening Experience
You will get to experience three fab new rides, themed retail shops & eateries, a spaceship-themed play hub and character meet & greets. In short you’ll be able to fly on a triple decker couch, hang out with lovable Emmet, go “Cuckoo” with Unikitty and eat darn good tacos!
Three New Rides At LEGO Movie World
- THE LEGO® MOVIE™ Masters of Flight is a flying theatre attraction – woah! Guests join Master Builders on an exciting, action-packed adventure. Emmet’s latest invention, The Triple Decker Flying Couch, transports riders all over THE LEGO® MOVIE™ universe with the nation’s first suspended, 180-degree ride & full-dome virtual screen, giving guests the sensational feeling of flying.
- Unikitty’s Disco Drop is a family ride that elevates guests to the heights of Cloud Cuckoo land. Then it drops, spins and bounces them quite unexpectedly, creating a thrilling and fun family experience.
- In the Battle of Bricksburg, guests take a seat in construction vehicles, navigating the flooded streets of Bricksburg for an interactive water play attraction. Guests are challenged to stop DUPLO® aliens from invading and stealing LEGO® bricks by spraying water at targets. Your chance to be a hero for the day! Meanwhile, onlookers join the splash battle experience by spraying lots of fun water cannons located on the perimeter of the course.
Attractions In Bricksburg
- Guests can grab a quick bite to eat at Taco Everyday or visit The Awesome Shop to find special memorabilia and souvenirs.
- In the heart of THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD, kids can climb and play inside Benny’s PLAYSHIP!, a space-themed playground structure.
- Kids can visit Emmet’s Super Suite apartment for a true character experience to meet Emmet and friends, and even snag a picture! The character experience features a variety of scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE™ universe.
LEGO Movie Themed Rooms
Guests can now book to stay in the heart of the action in a LEGO movie themed room – hey kid’s that’s pretty darn cool. Although getting them to sleep could be a challenge surrounded by that much fun stuff!