Dr. Phillips Center
Get Ready to See Stars
Since opening in 2014, Dr. Phillips Center has been named one of Travel + Leisure magazine’s “25 New Tourist Attractions Worth Adding to Your Bucket List.” True to its vision, Arts For Every Life®, it’s become a hub for the best international and local artists alike – representing virtually every genre of the performing arts.
What’s On While You’re In Town?
Check out what’s playing while you’re in Orlando using the official EVENTS CALENDAR.
At downtown Orlando’s newest entertainment destination, you’ll find:
• The 2,700-seat Walt Disney Theater
• The 300-seat Alexis & Jim Pugh Theater
• Seneff Arts Plaza
• Dr. Phillips Center Florida Hospital School of the Arts
• Event spaces for private rentals
• And in 2020, Steinmetz Hall and The Green Room
From the tip of its iconic cantilever roof to the foot of every stage, the arts center is pure inspiration. So come catch the biggest shows from Broadway to concerts to comedy. There’s always something amazing happening here.