Using Disney’s Park Pass
Before you visit a park, you must have valid admission and then make a park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system.
Once done you can modify park reservation dates, park and party members.
Prior to purchasing admission, please be sure to check theme park reservation availability.
Purchase Park Admission
Choose from ticket options to suit your vacation style and budget.
Make a Park Reservation
Before you can visit a theme park, you must have valid park admission AND you must make a park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system.
Ready to Plan Your Visit?
Prior to purchasing tickets, be sure to view theme park reservation availability online.
Please note that park reservations are limited in number and subject to availability. Availability can change until the park reservation is finalized.
Once you purchase your tickets, then you can make your park reservations.
What to Expect: Making Park Reservations
Below, get a sneak peek at the 4 simple steps to making park reservations.
Step 1: Confirm Your Park Admission Is Linked to Your Disney Account
To get started, you’ll need valid park admission that’s linked to your Disney account.
Step 2: Create Your Party
When you begin to make a park reservation, you’ll select your party and the pass or ticket to be used for each party member.
Step 3: Select a Date and Park
Choose the date and the theme park that you’d like to visit from the available reservations.
Step 4: Review and Confirm Your Plans
Carefully review and confirm your selected park and date.
- Reservations are limited and subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized.
- Guests who purchased a ticket or annual pass with Park Hopper benefits may visit more than one park per day after 2 PM. Learn more about the Park Hopper option.
- A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. If you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
- We highly recommend that you make your park reservation as soon as you complete your ticket purchase, as availability can change until the reservation is finalized.
- If you need to modify (change date, park or party members) or cancel a park reservation, visit My Disney Park Pass Reservations.